Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Savannah, Greenville, Raleigh, Wilmington....who wants me next??


Well things are goin just great at WCC so far. I've been able to visit more friends on the weekends and see people whenever they're home which is really nice. So far I've made it to Greenville for a night, Raleigh to stay with Louise and go to a football game, and last weekend I went to Wilmington and saw lots of people who I hadn't seen in a while. (And it's always good to see Jess, Ling, Stiz, & Kathryn ;] ). I also got to go to Savannah, GA for the Labor Day Weekend and stay with my cousins. (Above picture.) It was awesomeee! We stayed out on Sean's new boat allll day Saturday and Sunday and they spoiled me like never before. I had SO much fun, THANKS Sean, Heather, and Amy! But I definitely can't forget the Wayne County Agricultural Fair (AKA: "The Fair"). Oh yes, the fair ended this past weekend and thankfully I got to go twice haha. Last wednesday Louise was home for Fall Break from NCSU so we went together and eveeeeryyyonnne was there....probably thanks to the high school cheerleading competition that was that night. So much fun though...the fair always is haha, and many hilarious sightings and stories to talk about. But as for today, it's been so rainy and gloomy....definitely the coldest day so far by a long shot. And it's been cold ALL day, not just parts of it. But I get paaaaid today, hollerrrr, so I'm off to KKD to pick up dat check! Then it's off to the Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off sale at Rack Room...haha, you know! ;)

hope everybody has a great week. holler if you're in goldsboro cause you know i'll be here.
(ps: i just turned the tv on and the girl in this soap--laying in bed with another guy--looks like she's about 14. seriously?)

No comments:

Post a Comment